WHY DO CUSTOMERS NEED PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE CONTRACTS?
- Equipment will run more efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Equipment downtime will be decreased as well as the number of major repairs.
- Better conservation of your assets and increased life expectancy of assets, thereby eliminating premature replacement of your machinery and equipment
- Timely, routine repairs will result in fewer large-scale repairs
- Improved safety and quality conditions for everyone
We Tailor a Contract to Fit Your Business Needs.
- Equipment that fails often fails outside of regular business hours. Equipment will fail when it is stressed by environmental conditions, for example, cooling equipment invariably fails on the hottest day of the year. When the equipment is having to work its hardest under these conditions. As a result, your equipment will break down at the same time that similar equipment is breaking down all over the city. As a result, equipment breakdowns are often repaired on overtime as technicians struggle to keep up with demand, resulting in even higher repair costs.
- Our experience is that well-maintained equipment will last 5-10 years longer than equipment that is poorly maintained. Your repairs will be performed faster due to our technician familiarity.
- We strive to keep our same technicians working on your building so if any repairs are necessary our technician will be able to troubleshoot the problem faster, saving time and costs to you.
get in touch
Request a quote from our DFW Mechanical team today.
Our goal is to build and produce unique and memorable experiences that will make our customers and distributors feel compelled to share their enjoyable experience with their family and friends.