Why do customers need Preventative Maintenance Contracts?
- Equipment will run more efficiently
- Equipment that runs efficiently uses less energy so you will save money on both your gas and electrical bills
- All mechanical equipment will eventually need repairs, the regular PM will catch mechanical problems when before they become large
- Repairs will be caught when they can be dealt with in a cost-effective manner
- Repairs that are caught by your PM program can usually be fixed on the same visit or at the very least be scheduled for repair during normal working hours to you.
We can tailor a contract to fit customer needs.
- Equipment that fails often fails outside of regular hours and usually when it is stressed by environmental conditions. For example, cooling equipment invariably fails on the hottest day of the year. It is actually because the equipment is having to work its hardest under these conditions. As a result your equipment will break down at the same time that similar equipment is breaking down all over the city. As a result equipment breakdowns are often repaired on overtime as technicians struggle to keep up with demand, resulting in even higher repair costs. Equipment will last longer
- Our experience is that well-maintained equipment will last 5-10 years longer than equipment that is poorly maintained. Repairs will be done Faster due to Technician Familiarity
- Most Service companies try to keep the same technicians working on your building so if you do need any repairs the technician will know your equipment and its history and will be able to trouble-shoot the problem much faster, saving time that would have been billed to you
get in touch
Request a quote from our DFW Mechanical team today.
Our goal is to build and produce unique and memorable experiences that will make our customers and distributors feel compelled to share their enjoyable experience with their family and friends.