North Texas' Mechanical Contractor
From facilities service contracts to the most complicated commercial HVAC installations, repairs and retrofit projects, DFWMG exceeds expectations by every measure.
Request a quote from our DFW Mechanical Group team today.
COMMERCIAL TENTANT FINISH
DFW Mechanical Group has specialized in tenant finish construction since our inception in 2012. Our completed projects range anywhere from small tenant expansions. We are quite adept and take pride in our ability to work in and around occupied spaces.
COMMERCIAL HVAC SERVICES
DFW Mechanical provides the responsiveness and service you expect from a locally owned company, while taking advantage of the technology, training, and with the most qualified technicians in the industry. We work together to share best practices and pass on that knowledge—and savings—to you.
COMMERCIAL/ INDUSTRIAL PLUMBING
Great companies start with great people, and DFW Mechanical Group is committed to hiring quality people. Every DFWMG employee comes with a 5-year investment in the highest caliber industry training.
Types of work
- Water and air cooled chiller installation and service (From an annual inspection to compete tear downs)
- Cooling tower installations and service including vibration, laser alignment (DFW also specializes in tower repairs such as basin and hot deck sheet metal work and tower basin coatings)
- Boiler installation and service, including annual inspections
- Installation and service of pumps and valves, including laser alignment
- Air handler installation and service including UV light installation
- Package and split Air conditioning systems replacement and service
- Full service Electrical including infrared (New construction and service)
- Rental chillers, cooling towers and package unit’s (Including delivery and hook up)
- Installation of Fan powered boxes and VAV boxes
- Computer room unit installation and service
- Preventative maintenance contracts on all related HVAC equipment
DFW Mechanical Group’s management team has extensive experience in areas of both mechanical and installations and repair, with an exemplary success record. We have taken this expertise and offer our clients the best in installation and service such as Mechanical / HVAC, Process & Utility Piping and full Electrical Service and installation in commercial and industrial facilities.
Contact DFW Mechanical Group
Our people-first philosophy quickly evolves into a team-centered working style that fosters pre-planning, innovation, client feedback and participatory management. It's qualities like these and many intangibles that separate DFW Mechanical Group from other mechanical contractors in Texas; leading directly to a better finished project for your government building, retrofit complex, laboratory, hospital or other commercial or institutional structure.DFW Mechanical Group
TACLA48426C: Regulated by The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin Texas 78711
1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599, www.license.state.tx.us
M37838 Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners, P.O. Box 4200, Austin Texas 78765-4200 1-800-845-6584, 512-936-5200